All CCPL locations have meeting rooms available for public use during library hours. Meetings can be conducted Monday through Saturday at all locations. Meeting rooms are not available on library holidays. All meetings must begin at least 30 minutes before the library closes. Please review our Meeting Room Policies and our Meeting Room Regulations prior to reserving a room. CCPL, its Board of Trustees, and staff do not endorse the actions, opinions, or expressed points of view of the organizations that sponsor or host meetings or the individuals who attend meetings and events on library premises. All meeting attendees must also abide by our Behavior Policy.
Reserve a meeting room
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to reserve by room or by day.
Need meeting room assistance?
Call or visit one of our locations. Contact information is available on our Hours and Locations page.
How do I cancel or revise a meeting room reservation?
Cancellations can be made via the link in your confirmation email or by calling the location. Visit our locations page for contact information. (Please state the location, room, date, time, and name or organization). To revise your reservation, cancel the original reservation and place a new reservation or call the location where the reserved room is located.
How much does it cost to reserve a room?
Meeting Room use is free for non-profit groups and individuals.
Meeting room use is charged in 15-minute increments, which includes setup, meeting, and teardown. For example, if your meeting is 1 hour and you add 30 minutes for setup or teardown, your payment will cover 1 hours and 30 minutes of reservation time. If you are able to complete your setup, meeting, and teardown within the 1-hour reservation, you will only be charged for 1 hour.
Fees at branch locations
- Small and Mid-Size meeting room: $15 per hour
- Large meeting room: $25 per hour
- Meeting Room payments may be paid online using the link in the email you receive or in person at any location. The libraries accept cash, credit card, or check made payable to Carroll County Public Library. Cancellations must be made prior to the start of the reservation to receive a refund.
Fees at Exploration Commons
- Large Meeting Room - $50 per hour
- Classroom - $25 per hour
- Small Meeting Rooms - $15 per hour
- Meeting Room payments are due at the time of the reservation with a credit card. Exploration Commons Meeting Room cancellations must be made prior to the start of the reservation in order to receive a refund.
What if the library closes early?
In the event of a weather or emergency-related closing, we will contact groups and individuals who have a room reservation for that day.
Click one of the buttons below to get started.